The energy transition has begun…
Theia Energy is committed to producing affordable clean energy, providing energy security and a sustainable economy in the northwest of Australia.
Global Hydrogen Trade
Gingerah Energy Hub will initially produce 1 mtpa of green ammonia from up to 3 GW of renewable energy capacity.
Learn more about how we are transitioning to renewable energy sources for a more sustainable future.
- Strategically proximate to major ports to the Indian Ocean
- Strategically located to serve Southeast Asia
- 1 million hectares of vacant unallocated crown land
- Solar, wind & geothermal resources
- 3 GW renewable energy generation capacity and
- over 1 GW electrolysis capacity
- 1 mtpa green ammonia
- Commercial scale
- Net zero emissions
- Production of future fuels
- In partnership with traditional owners
- No seawater desalination
- Scaleable multiple times proposed capacity
- Southeast Asia fastest growing market globally
- Ammonia & methanol markets to grow five-fold
- Hydrogen market in Australia to grow from <1 to 35 mtpa in 2040